The future will be defined by the SNAP community – Research, Development and Evaluation
- Founded in 2012 to meet industry demand for advanced Internet Exchange (IX) global peering technologies
- Unites independent SDN networks globally
- Utilizing Brocade equipment and network technologies
- SNAP’s goal is to become a junction point for the STN networks
- Key members include: Georgia Institute of Technology, GENI, US Ignite, Southern Light Rail, and Peachnet
For more information or to become a member, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.